I love a simple, great tasting recipe and the one below for Cod fish totally fits the bill. Cod, next to Salmon is my favorite seafood. It is also the one fish that is enjoyed in every country that borders salt water. As a kid growing up Cod was served at least once a week. In its dried form, called Baccala, Cod was a welcome guest every Christmas Eve that I can remember.
For some great Cod and Baccala recipes be sure to pick up a copy of Gracie’s Christmas Eve Recipe Book – Night of the 7 Fishes. Not just for Christmas Eve but for any night or any time, I know you’ll enjoy the book. Click on the title above to connect with it on Amazon.
The following recipe didn’t make the book, but was featured in
This is a real simple, time saving dish and Cod is always modestly priced. I have also added this recipes to list of recipes in the Gracie’s Recipes tab under the header and on the side bar. If you ever get side tracked and need it to fine it fast you now know where to look.
- Quinoa Encrusted Cod (food4myhead.wordpress.com)
- Fish with Tomato and Caper Sauce (foodforays.com)
- Reel in a summer meal: Tackle your fear of grilling seafood (bangordailynews.com)
- Grilled cod & fried vegetables (chocochopz.wordpress.com)
- Snapper a la Veracruz-Delicious! Even my children eat this! (fitmomatlanta.wordpress.com)