We use a little butter in this one.
Chicken Cappelini in Wine Sauce
Recipe type: Main
Don't let the butter keep you from making this dish.
- 1 pkg. chicken breast
- 1 lb. Cappelini
- 1 ½ cup white wine
- ½ stick butter
- 3 gloves crushed garlic
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tbs. lemon juice
- twig fresh parsley
- Sauté butter and garlic until golden, add the wine and lemon juice. Cut chicken into finger length strips and add to sauce. Simmer until chicken is done. Don’t overcook.
- Cook Cappelini and drain. Add ¼ cup flour and water to wine sauce to thicken. Cook one more minute and add to Cappelini.
- Garnish with fresh parsley
- Lemon Chicken in White Wine Butter Sauce (justalittleginger.com)
- Champagne Chicken (thewelldressedhen.wordpress.com)
- Mango Chipotle Chicken Bites (lacatering.typepad.com)